Thursday, December 5, 2013

LITERATURE ANALYSIS #2


    Katniss is a sixteen year old teen ager that is being for to marry a man she does not love.  If she doesn’t convenience the president that what she did in the arena was an act of love and not just to survive their families won’t suffer the consequences.   She tries her hardest to convince the president she does not succeed instead she makes it worst.  Peeta help her convince him, but  it is too late and she is forced to marry him.  I chose this book is because of the book’s cover it seem to be a very interesting book.  These book made me not stop reading it because everything was very intense.  These book is realistic to me because some people that I know are forced to do things they don’t want to do.  Also the government sometimes can be very unfair.  The author’s tone is tense.  She is stuck between joining the uprising or run away with her family into the woods.  Katniss is forced to go back to the arena and fight again, but this time there only will be one winner.  She is the only one under a lot of pressure.  
    The author’s syntax doesn’t change.  The protagonist book  dynamic.  It doesn’t tell you everything all at once.  These book also has lots of dramatic irony.  Almost at the beginning of the story it showed that the president Snow was not going to change his and will not just let them off the hook that easy.  The only and most important symbol these story has is the mockingjay.  It represents hope, trust, and is the symbol of the uprising they will have.  I feel like i met a person,  peeta. He gets what he wanted, but not the way he wanted to happen.  
    I will always remember the part of when Cinna tells Katniss “I always channel my emotions into my work. That way, I don't hurt anyone but myself.”  The reason of why it spoke to me is because he changes his emotions and just hurt himself.  It affects him but he does it because he really appreciates that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment