Friday, October 18, 2013

My favorite mistake



On a beautiful sunny Saturday, there were many exciting things going to happen.  Every year on July the fair arrives at the Santa Maria fair park.  The fair stays in Santa Maria for half a week.  My friends and I had been taking and planning of going on a Saturday.  For the whole moth I was in my best behavior.  My friends where going to go just one day; however, I was going to go for two days.
Finally, the Saturday that everyone had been waiting for arrived.   The day of the fair I woke up earl to do all my chores.  It was really weird for my parents for me to wake up early, because and really lazy.  After I was done with all my chores I asked my dad, “dad at what time can I go to the fair”.
 He responded, “When my sister comes you will be able to go, but you are going to be with her the whole day”.
I said, “Why! I don’t want to go with her”.
He said, “I don’t care, you will go with her because I say so!”
I was really sad and angry, but there was nothing I could do about it.  I just waited for her in the living room.  After a half an hour passed I heard a knock on the door.  It was my mom’s sister.  She saw that I was mad.
She asked me, “Why are you mad? What’s wrong?
I responded, “My dad won’t let me go to the fair by mi self”.
She just said “oh” and left.
When my dad passed by me again I kept on arguing with him.  I was really angry and frustrated that I had to go with my dad’s sister.  My dad was a little ornery and had no patience for anything or anyone.  Even though I knew he was ornery I still manage to argue with him.  The reason for that is because he easily most of the time will say yes.  Unlucky for me he said no but he also say,  “you cannot go with your mom’s sister or alone in fact you are not going at all today.”
I was really furious and I wanted to be left alone. My mom’s sister came back, and again she ask me what was wrong.
I told her, “Now my dad won’t let me go to the fair at all”.
She said, “Don’t worry you will get to go next time.”
Angrily and frustrated I said, ”You are telling me not to worry and that I will probably go next time! How do you know he will let me go next time anyways you don’t even know about fun I bet you don’t even have friends”.
Without even knowing I told her off, but I all was an accident.  Unlucky my dad had heard the whole conversation and my aunt let crying.  At that time I under stood that shouldn’t put my anger on others, because by doing that I would not change anything I will make things worse and all my aunt was trying to do is to cheer me up so I wouldn’t be angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment